Brilliance comes from within
Prospecthr MMI helps you find it.
Prospecthr MMI provides the MMI: a proven soft skills assessment system designed to help recruiters discover the candidates whose inner brilliance will enhance the performance of their organization.
Our Solution is the MMI
The Multiple Mini Interview (MMI) system empowers recruiters to:
- Find candidates that align with your organization’s culture, values, and competencies
- Create a fair and objective process
- Assess for those soft skills that contribute to a high performing culture
- Ensure that the talent selected is right, the first time
- Identify your high potential leaders for succession planning and internal promotion
Recruiters worldwide are using the MMI to find top talent in all sectors.
Recruiters worldwide are using Prospecthr MMI to find top talent.
The scenarios were excellent and easily adapted. The questions and background information provided with each scenario provided interviewers with ample information to help maintain interview dialog. Furthermore, the text covered the nine core attributes that our faculty members had previously determined were essential for PharmD students. - Dr. Richard E. Wilcox, PhD. Assistant Dean for Admissions and Advising and Professor of Neuropharmacology, College of Pharmacy, University of Texas at Austin
There is nothing more important than hiring the right people for firefighting roles. Without a doubt, the MMI assessment process proved to be invaluable from an effectiveness, employee engagement and efficiency perspective at the City of Hamilton. - Robert Simonds, Retired Fire Chief, City of Hamilton